Humble ISD has a communication system for quickly sharing
information with parents by text, email and phone. The system is based
on contact information that parents submit in back-to-school paperwork
at the beginning of the school year, or for students new to the
district, upon enrollment. During the year, parents’ cell number or
email address may change. Please keep me informed when changes occur. Updating school records only takes a few
minutes and allows you to continue to get both routine and emergency
communications that may be sent by the school or district. Keep your
information current to stay informed!
2017-2018 Back to School Information
- New Students must complete an online application and sign-up for a registration appointment here.
- Pre-K Registration is on the following days and location:
- Thursday, August 3 and Saturday, August 5
- 9 am to 4 pm at Humble High School, 1700 Wilson Road, Humble
- Packet pick-up is August 23 from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
Proof of residency and a completed Annual Student Update in Home Access Center are required to get a packet.
- Pre-K Orientation is August 24 at 6:00 pm. In the Classrooms.
- Kindergarten Orientation is August 24 at 6:00 pm. In the Cafeteria.
- Student Orientation is August 25 from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Return completed packets during orientation.
Required Enrollment Documents
- Proof of residence (sale or lease contact, current gas, electric, or water bill)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization records up to date
- Valid Drivers License of parent/guardian
- Last Report card
If your child is absent you are asked to call and report the absence to the school. Please include student's name, grade, teacher and symptoms. Please write a note for your child's absence upon his/her return to school.
Regular & consistent attendance is one of the single most important reasons a child achieves success at school. All students are expected to attend school regularly in order to derive maximum benefit from the instructional program.
The tardy bell rings at 8:05 and students are expected to be in class at that time to receive instructions for the day. Promptness is stressed and is expected. Students who enter a class after the tardy bell are a disruption to that class.
If a student arrives after 8:05 they are to report to the front office for a tardy slip. If a student arrives after 9:50, parents must sign in the student at the front office. After 9:50 a student is considered absent for that day unless they have been to the doctor and present a doctor's note upon arrival.
Please allow 24 hours notice when a child is to be withdrawn from FE. The custodial parent will need to come to the office to sign the withdrawal papers.