Feel free to send a message to me.
I'd love to hear from you!
(Counselors Reinforcing Excellence
for Students in Texas)
Pine Forest Elementary was one of sixty-two schools in the state of Texas that received this award from the Texas School Counseling Association. Mrs. Hall, our principal, will attend a special reception with me in Arlington in February to receive this special honor! A special article was written on our district's webpage about the CREST Award for our school!
(Matt Smith, Affective Coordinator for Humble ISD and Lesa Pritchard, Director of Counseling and Behavioral Services for Humble ISD)
On Monday, February 1st, the counseling program at our school was awarded a special honor at the Texas School Counseling Association Conference in Dallas, Texas. Ninety-Five schools in the state of Texas received this distinguished honor. I'm proud to say that Pine Forest Elementary was one of two schools in Humble ISD that received a CREST Award!
TJ Hall, PFE Principal
Jennifer Vandenbrook, PFE Counselor
Lesa Pritchard, Director of Student Support Services
Our official CREST banner for our school!
Sweet Message on the Marquee!
Thank you to all the staff of PFE for this honor! :)
The Staff of PFE performed a
SURPRISE STAAR Pep Rally
for the 3rd - 5th graders on April 15th!
Together, over 5 million students performed over 250 million acts of kindness in schools in
all 50 states. Because of our commitment, we are
thrilled to announce that we are officially a Kindness Certified
School for the second consecutive year! Ask your child to tell you about our Be the Change/Kindness Challenge week at school! Our fourth grade Panther P.A.L.s. created a "Kindness Matters" video. This video was showcased during our Monday Morning Meeting on 1/25. You may access that video here.
Forest Elementary students and staff participated in the 2015
- 2016 Great Kindness Challenge as a part of our counseling initiatives on
Help support the PFE School Counseling Program with materials through the
Humble ISD Education Foundation “Wish List” program!
Granting a wish is only a click away!
(Click me to link to the site!)
Please click on this Prezi to explore my office and resources:
(After clicking on this picture, you will link to my online Prezi show. Please click the arrow to advance through the slideshow once you are on the site.)
" The future belongs to those who believe in the
beauty of their dreams."
To ensure the safety of our students and staff, please check in at the security vestibule in the front foyer by presenting your driver’s license each time you visit our school and by wearing your visitor’s badge on your shirt for identification . Prior to leaving, return your badge to the front foyer for check out.
The safety of our students is a top priority!
As parents and teachers, we want to do everything we can to protect children from harm. Please take some time to review with your children the following stranger danger rules:
- Walk or ride your bike to and from school in groups.
- Never talk to strangers or accept rides from them under any circumstance.
- Never get into a car, enter a home, look for a lost pet, or accept candy or toys from a stranger.
- If anything unusual occurs, tell an adult immediately. Parents and teachers need to know right away what happened.
- Don’t panic. If you are afraid or have a problem, call or find a parent or a trusted adult.
- Arrange for immediate access to neighbors and other trusted adults who could answer questions or be contacted in an emergency.
- Never tell people at the door or phone callers that you are home alone. Say your parents are busy and offer to take a message.
- Keep your house key hidden. Don’t give it to anyone and don’t keep it in a visible place that would tell people you are going home to an empty house.
- Tell a trusted adult – parent, teacher or counselor – if anyone ever makes you feel uncomfortable.
11:50 Car Riders/Day Care Riders/Car Pools
11:55 Bus Riders (Kindergarten boards 1st)
12 Noon Walkers/Bikers/YMCA
PFE is getting our students college and career ready!
Show your college PRIDE by wearing your school shirt/colors
PFE will have only one bus this school year and more car riders. We highly recommend car pooling to:
* Reduce your wait time at arrival and dismissal.
* Expedite traffic flow on:
W. Lake Houston Pkwy and Pine Cup Drive
Car pool students are defined as three or more students in one vehicle.
Car Pool plaques are available in the front office.
Students who are car poolers will continue to be dropped off and picked up in the circle drive off Pine Cup entrance by the flag pole.