Kindergarten Round-Up 2013
Welcome to Greentree! You will love it here! Kindergarten Round Up is scheduled for May 7,2013 at 2:15 p.m. at Greentree Elementary. Please bring your incoming kindergartner, talk with our fabulous & amazing kindergarten teachers, and take a look around our exemplary school.
Please follow the instructions below (and, yes, #8 really IS necessary!) to register your child officially with us. We will love & nurture your child like one of our own. Promise!
1. Open up your internet server.
2. Type in the following EXACTLY AS SHOWN:
3. Create a parent login ID & password. Make a note of these.
You will then be asked to create a profile with a valid email address. (You will receive email confirmation of enrollment as well as status updates.) Click Submit.
4. Click on New Application and proceed to fill out all pages of student information in the on-line registration screens. In the contacts section, please add all people who have permission to pick your child up from school. You must save after each section is complete.
5. Once you get to the documents section you may simply go to the bottom and click "I Agree" (These forms will be done in August).
6. Click the Print button to get a copy of the enrollment form. Be sure the information you entered is correct. If so, please sign where indicated on the last page.
7. Click Submit to send to the campus.
8. Call Mrs Alford at 281-641-1903 to schedule an appointment to complete Registration. The following documents are required at this time: Current Proof of Residence (gas, electric, or water bill), Official Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Immunization Record, Parent Driver's License.