Applications for 8th graders for the 2017-18 school year are now closed.
Deadline for submissions was Friday, January 13, 2017.
Interviews will NOT be scheduled for incomplete applications.
- Complete online application or submit paper application (Spanish only) to your middle school counselor.
- Turn in the following forms to your school counselor
- Parent Expectations Form
- Student Expectations Form
- Counselor Signature Form
- Teacher Recommendations Paper Form / Online Form (2-3 required)
New to the District Students
(Transfers from public school, private school or home school)
New to district students MUST ALSO submit the following information before your application is considered complete:
- Most recent 8th grade report card - preferably at the end of the 1st semester
- Attendance information for 8th grade year - preferably at the end of the 1st semester
- Most recent standardized test scores
- Discipline report from current school - if none to report, please provide an official letter from the school stating no discipline
- Proof of residency within the school district or a letter of intent to move within the district
- Birth Certificate
- Withdrawal papers
- Complete immunization records, including proof of meningitis vaccination
- If accepted, you will be expected to complete an online enrollment application for Humble ISD.
All applications will be reviewed and placed on a matrix. Qualifying students and their parents will be contacted to be interviewed by Quest Admissions after the January 13th deadline.
Please contact the school at 281-641-7326 if you have questions. Remember to watch for important event dates on our Aiming for 8th Graders section of our website.
Application deadline is Friday, January 13, 2017.